Turn your ideas to reality with our full fledged service capabilities. Equipped with the latest technologies and a passionate team, we would love to partner with you on your journey. No restrictions on creativity!Imagineering Laboratory
The lab offers prominent facilities for machining, manufacturing, and development of ideas to products
We utilize information technology (IT) in the Design process. A CAD system consists of IT hardware (H/W), specialized software (S/W) (depending on the particular area of application) and peripherals, which in certain applications are quite specialized.
3-Axis CNC Milling Center
CNC machine center is a advance manufacturing machine tool which performs wide range of machining operation with accuracy and good quality surface finish.
Computerized Numerical Control Lathe Machining Facilities are also available in the laboratory for the students, faculty members & in general product development.
We have the facilities of fastest fabrication of a physical part, model or assembly using a 3D Computer Aided Design. It’s done through varieties of printers available in the lab.
Laser Beam Machining
Machining of brittle materials, through laser for good finish & excellent precision. The lab boasts about its machining tools which are capable of precision up to nano scale.
From HODs Desk
- The laboratory provides a platform for students for hand on activity in the basic fabrication process of mechanical/ Electrical /electronic elements
- From Tuesday to Friday Laboratory opens from 9 a.m. till midnight. On Saturday the lab remains open till 5 p.m. Sunday and Monday will be the weekly off. Staff members will be available for help and guidance
- At present basic lathe machine, basic milling machine, bench drilling machine, vacuum plastic forming machine, sheet metal cutting machine and bending machine, shearing machine, small grinder, buffing tools and grinder, drill machine, air compressor, welding machine, bench vices for metal fitting and woodwork activities, spray paint, all fitting and carpentry tool, making and measurement tools are also available.
- All basic machine equipment and hand tool will be provided to any student (B.Tech student having completed TA201 Course) interested in trying out his/her ideas and fabricating machine parts and manufacturing
- Efforts will be made to provide nuts, bolts, washer, screw, and fasteners extract based on the specific requirement and availability of inventory
- The infrastructure with consists of modern machines like 3D printing metal plastic bench top CNC milling machine welding robots coordinate tracking measurement system in pipeline 3D scanner water Jet cutting machine